Abstract of the month-to-month report for COVID-19 in NW Syria for July 2023. The brand new numbers are legitimate until July 31, 2023.
- A complete of 511,491 samples have been examined by RT-PCR from NWS with a check positivity charge of 20.81%. The full variety of new samples examined in July 2023 was 1,369 with a positivity charge of 0.51%
- 7 new confirmed circumstances of COVID-19 have been reported in July 2023.
- Whole of 106,451 confirmed circumstances of COVID-19 have been reported (43,296 in Aleppo and 63,155 in Idleb).
- The Whole variety of confirmed circumstances from IDP camps is 13,760 (12.92%).
- The recovered circumstances are 103,875 (42,558 in Aleppo and 61,573 in Idleb). The brand new recovered circumstances have been 51 in July 2023.
- The Whole variety of loss of life circumstances is 2,527 (59% Male, 41% Feminine). The new loss of life circumstances have been in July 2023.
- Out of all circumstances, 4.09% are healthcare employees (physicians, dentists, nurses, midwives), and one other 1.18% are different workers working in healthcare amenities/neighborhood well being employees (Information Entry, Clear Employee, Ambulance Driver, Group Well being Staff, Reception, Lab Technician, Radiology Technician, Anesthesia Technician, and Pharmacist).
- Among the many circumstances, 60,599 (57%) are males and 45,852 (43 %) females. With a imply age of (35.7) years (Vary: 27 Days to 110 years). Out of all circumstances, 10.36% are >= 60 years outdated.
COVID-19 Vaccination Marketing campaign:
- As of 31 of July 2023, A complete of 199 vaccination groups supported by WHO (133 cell/mounted & 66 mounted) proceed working at full capability. The groups are shifting from home to accommodate to cowl a broader space. They reached as of 31 of July 2023: 802,604 individuals, together with 23,938 well being care employees, 112,679 social employees.
- The full doses supplied till the top of July have been 1,421,483. Out of the whole, 802,604 have been acquired as a single for the first dose; 470,704 have been administered as two doses for the 2nd dose, and 148,175 have been administered as a for the booster dose. 17,71% of the whole inhabitants is vaccinated, 14,44%of the whole inhabitants is absolutely vaccinated, 36,89% of the focused inhabitants (>18 years) is vaccinated, and 21.64% of the focused inhabitants (>18 years) is absolutely vaccinated till 31 July 2023.
- In whole, 2,175,523 doses have been delivered by 31 July 2023.