This place is answerable for guaranteeing the protection and safety of allCHICO’S workers, buildings and grounds.
- Accountable for management of entry to all CHICO’ S buildings and properties inside assigned areas.
- Maintains, points, and updates Entry Management ID playing cards and assigns entry ranges and door schedules as permitted by Safety Supervisor.
- Patrols inside and outdoors of CHICO’S buildings and properties inside assigned space.
- Identifies and makes an attempt to forestall losses via theft, pilferage and vandalism using the Closed-Circuit Tv System and patrols.
- Makes use of Gate Homes to manage entry and forestall unauthorized entry to CHICO’S buildings and property whereas greeting associates, distributors and company professionally.
- Greets and displays associates, guests, distributors, and consultants granted entry to CHICO’S buildings and property.
- Disarms all alarms and prompts card entry readers on CHICO’S buildings when needed for that shift.
- Arms, locks and secures all buildings nightly and/or on firm holidays when needed for that shift together with arming/disarming of alarms.
- Patrols CHICO’S buildings and properties inside assigned space.
- Displays exercise using the video surveillance system.
- Maintains card entry checklist and gear.
- Responds to any emergency scenario as referred to as.
- Assigned doorways and rear gates dependant upon shift.
- Runs day by day exercise studies as directed.
- Maintains Entry Management ID Keycard checklist in Safety database.
- Creates and points Photograph ID Entry Management Keycards to new associates, short-term associates, distributors, and consultants.
- Units entry ranges for workers to accommodate work schedules.
- Assigns and maintains customer parking move checklist.
- Maintains an energetic checklist of all short-term associates, consultants, distributors, and contractors on CHICO’S property.
- If working evenings, escorts nighttime workers to their automobiles.
- Maintains updated info on burglar and hearth programs make the most of all through campus.
- Assists facility upkeep with testing of fireplace programs.
- Excessive Faculty Diploma or G.E.D. required
- 2 plus years’ expertise working in a safety setting
- Flexibility to work 2nd or third shift and weekends as needed
- Primary information entry and laptop expertise
- Means to organize written studies and communications
- Means to work together and talk with all ranges of people
- Means to work independently
- Should be able to acquiring State of Florida Class D Safety License (if primarily based in Ft Myers)
- Should be able to acquiring State of Georgia Class D Safety License (if primarily based in Winder)
Chico’s FAS, Inc. is an equal alternative employer. We don’t discriminate on the idea of race, colour, faith, marital standing, age, nationwide origin, ancestry, bodily or psychological incapacity, medical situation, being pregnant, childbirth and associated medical situations, lactation, genetic info, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, army service, veteran standing, or some other class protected underneath federal, state, or native regulation.